Nano Rubber Pads Washable and Reusable Gel Pads Phone Holder
These nano rubber pads are great for anyone needing a sticky mount for their phone, crafting purposes, etc. And they really can be freshened up by just running them under water; the stickiness comes right back like brand new.
Versatile and Universal
- Can be cell phones stand, car mount iPads holder, etc. The rectangle rubber pads can be foldable as tablet stand
- Universal sticker to fixate keys, coins, carpet, water cups, etc.
- Washable and Reusable
- Can be washed to resume stickiness when pads get dirty or adhesive ability weaken
- Keep them natural dry or dry them with hair dyer for next time use
Easy to Use and Remove
- No nail or glue needed, easy to apply to most surfaces
- Easy to peel off and no trace left
Friendly to Environment and Human
- Made from PU which gains EURO RHOS environmental certification, will not release harmful substance, no stimulation to human body, eco-friendly and resistant to bacteria
- Size (cm):
- Rectangle shape: 15 (L) x 3 (W) x 0.5 (H)
- Arc shape: 13.5 (L) x 5.5 (W) x 0.35 (H)
- Package includes:
- Nano Rubber Pads x 8
(Other accessories are not included)
- Warm notes:
- Ideal bearing weight is approximate 0.3kg/piece, not recommend to hold to heavy, fragile or expensive items vertical or vertical sticking for a long time to prevent accidental damage
- Please keep the contact surface of the silicone nano rubber pad clean and dry, not intended for rough, oily, delicate or granular surface
These Nano Rubber Pads Washable and Reusable Gel Pads Phone Holder with strong adhesiveness and absorption ability, these rubber pads will brings a lot of convenience and keep items in place. They are with strong adhesive and absorption ability can be used as car mount holder for cell phones, iPhone, Ipads, universal sticker to fixate keys, coins, carpet, water cups, etc. Easy to apply without nails or glue needed and easy to remove by grabbing them and peel them off wall slowly, no residue left. Most importantly, they can be washed to resume stickiness when pads get dirty or adhesive ability weaken. Keep them natural dry or dry them with hair dyer for next time use.